Friday, July 16, 2010

Singing, Inneke Koesherawati protested Children

Inneke Koesherawati reluctance to not dive into the world of singing not only because he knew he had ability, but also because his eldest son Muhammad Ibrahim Rahlil (5) with voice complaints Inneke.
At that Inneke're singing a song, which suddenly whispered something to Inneke Rahlil. "My voice does not fit exactly, and even called my son's the same fals," Inneke story with a laugh.
Hear the whisper of the child, Inneke just smiled "Because of complaints from children's, I do not want to sing," said Inneke laugh when accompanying band Doit + released a single religion Do not Doubt On His Black Cat, Plaza Arcadia, Senayan on Sunday (31/7 ).
Artist who decided to wear the hijab since 2001 is just like a producer, because he likes listening to music. Enough for her eldest son and said the voice-key.
"I'm happy with the music, If I sang, screwed deh. Simply tell my son wrote that his mother sounds off-key. Stop!," He concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment